01/03/2014

project proposal

For my Final Major Project I have decided to brand my own skin care line which will only have natural ingredients to ensure to be sensitive to all skin types, I want to explore anything related to skin through my research and hopefully will be useful to when I start coming up with ideas and develop them as time goes by. I think using natural ingredients will be a selling point because some skin care is known to have harmful chemicals that can make the skin worse and so using ingredients that are well-known to help skin be clearer and clean, it will be my starting point. For example, milk, lemon, green tea, honey, aloe vera etc. I want to brand this skincare to reflect on my knowledge during the project and also my personality and design into the making of my skin care line.

No comments:

Post a Comment